well, here we are in utah

Wed Jan-26th-2011 // Filed under: Random Crap

It’s probably fair to say that in general, my job’s pretty awesome, but there are definitely times when it’s more awesome than usual. Case in point:

Sundance! It’s pretty damn nifty. That said, jetlag’s a real fucking bitch. My body may be in Utah, but my mind’s still desperately trying to catch up.

1. They say that the soul only travels 80 km/h.

Comment by Janne — January 26, 2011 @ 1296037546

2. In my experience, when flying westward, it is best to stay up as late as you can on the first nights, and avoid naps at all cost. That way you will catch up the time difference the fastest. But it’s still going to stink like a barrel of surströmming gone bad.

Comment by Scully — January 27, 2011 @ 1296142330

3. Well, I didn’t arrive until a little after midnight, and the next morning I felt like hammered shit — that’s more or less when I posted this. But actually, I was starting to feel pretty much okay by the time evening rolled around. Popping a couple of Excedrin for the killer headache I had certainly had a hand in making me feel less like a zombie with ADHD.

Comment by Mikki — January 27, 2011 @ 1296153410

4. Oh man, that is seriously cool. I hope it’s as awesome as it sounds!

Jetlag westward never bothered me. Coming back sucks, though.

Comment by Joonas — January 27, 2011 @ 1296167175

5. Oh, dude, seriously, I’m having such a good time. I’ll try to find the time to write about it in detail, but it really has been a blast. I’ve still got seven movies to go before it’s time to head back, including Hobo With a Shotgun. Rutger Hauer is the hobo. I don’t see how that could be anything other than awesome.

Comment by Mikki — January 27, 2011 @ 1296172643

6. Have you met anyone famous yet?

Comment by Scully — January 28, 2011 @ 1296207559

7. Nnnot really the kind of a thing I could talk about without feeling like a douchebag. =)

Comment by Mikki — January 28, 2011 @ 1296218039